General guidance to all clients of Energy Architects on their individual energy related systems in such areas as:
- The most proven and effective electric and natural gas energy cost saving and conservation systems.
- Electric and gas primary and secondary distribution systems and relationship to rate savings as well as proper metering techniques.
- Co-generation and standby generation including peak-shaving and load-sharing possibilities.
- Load factor improvement techniques to improve the ratio of demand to energy usage.
- Least expensive ways to correct low power factor.
- Advice on the validity and effectiveness of various energy saving products or systems on the market.